Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Casey from Four Oaks, Nc writes

Will the bait on Catchmaster Mouse/Insect Glue Boards hurt my dog?

My dog ate the little pellets on the glue trap. Will this hurt her?


We apologize, but we are not sure what kind of pellets are you referring to.  The Catchmaster Mouse/Insect Glue Boards only contain adhesive glue. Your dog would have to eat huge quantities of the actual glue for there to be any risk of poisoning. As with any non-food item your dog consumes, you should monitor him to be sure everything he ingested passes through his system. If you suspect that the glueboard has not passed within a reasonable amount of time or your pet stops eating, you should contact your vet.

Answer last updated on: 03/12/2018

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

0 of 1 people found this answer helpful.