Pre – Use Check:
1) Do: Check tightness of hose nut to be sure hose is securely attached to the tank outlet.
2) Do: Inspect hose for deterioration, cracks, softness, or brittleness. If any of these conditions are found, replace hose before using. Replace with original manufacturer’s parts only.
3) Do: Remove pump (see Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions), inspect interior and exterior of tank for signs of deterioration of body and bottom. Any sign of deterioration indicates possible tank weakening and could result in explosive bursting under pressure. If any of these signs are found, discard tank immediately and replace. Do not attempt to patch leaks, etc., as this could result in serious injury.
4) Do: Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, except use water only.
5) Do: Pump plunger 10-20 strokes and inspect for leaks.
6) Do: Direct shut-off away from you and open to make sure discharge is not clogged.
7) Do: If unit passes this test, release pressure (see Pressure Releasing Instructions), empty tank, and proceed with Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions.
Refer to Manual for full instructions.