Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Chapin Industrial Open Head General Duty 3 Gallon Sprayer (1831) is a metal tank that has TriPoxy coating and a large Tri – Lock opening. It can be for general use on any industrial setting, bricks, landscape, concrete and even automotive. The sprayer features a tank that provides better corrosion resistance from fertilizers, fungicides, concrete additives and even herbicides. The large 4 inch opening makes it easy to fill, re-fill and clean. One unit includes a brass spray handle, wand and nozzle that can be replaced with other nozzles and extension wand if required. This Open Head General Duty Sprayer is capable in handling 3 gallons of liquid and perfect for everyday use.
If you need any other accessories for the Industrial Open Head General Duty Sprayer, we have it here for you.
- Chapin 18-inch Premier Brass Extension (#6-7711)
- Chapin 42 in Hose with Connector and Clamp (#6-6136)
- Chapin Brass Adjustable Nozzle (#6-6000)
- Chapin 12 in 30.5 cm Brass Pump Barrel Assembly (Part# 3-7019)
- Chapin Mfg. 6-4627 Sprayer Repair Kit
Note: always consult the chemical manufacturer's instructions before choosing the type of Chapin sprayer for your specific need
|For use in:||Industrial settings, concrete, brick, automotive and landscape areas|
|Color:||Blue metal tank, black hose and brass extension wand|
|Tank Size (gal.):||3 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||Metal Tank|
|Special Features:||Tri Lock Feature|
|Parts Included:||Hose, extension wand and tank|
|Shipping Weight:||9.70 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 1831)|
Pre – Use Check:
1) Do: Check tightness of hose nut to be sure hose is securely attached to the tank outlet.
2) Do: Inspect hose for deterioration, cracks, softness, or brittleness. If any of these conditions are found, replace hose before using. Replace with original manufacturer’s parts only.
3) Do: Remove pump (see Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions), inspect interior and exterior of tank for signs of deterioration of body and bottom. Any sign of deterioration indicates possible tank weakening and could result in explosive bursting under pressure. If any of these signs are found, discard tank immediately and replace. Do not attempt to patch leaks, etc., as this could result in serious injury.
4) Do: Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, except use water only.
5) Do: Pump plunger 10-20 strokes and inspect for leaks.
6) Do: Direct shut-off away from you and open to make sure discharge is not clogged.
7) Do: If unit passes this test, release pressure (see Pressure Releasing Instructions), empty tank, and proceed with Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions.
Refer to Manual for full instructions.