|Active Ingredient||Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 8.8%|
|Target pests||Fleas & Ticks: Including Brown Dog Ticks, American Dog Ticks, Lone Star Ticks, Deer Ticks, chewing Lice, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae|
|For use in||Dogs and Puppies 8 weeks and older|
Directions for Use:
How to Open:
1. Remove product tubes from the package.
2. Separate one tube from the others.
3. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body.
4. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
How to Apply:
1. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog hair.
2. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dogs skin as a spot on the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
|Pet safe||Yes, safe for dogs when used as directed on the label. Do not use on cats.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||AK|
Net Contents: 0.408 fl oz
Three 0.136 fl. oz. (4.02 mL) applicator
|Shipping Weight||0.09 lbs|
|Manufacturer||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 82002482)|