HOW TO USE
With Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Feeder:
- Attach LiquaFeed feeder to a garden hose.
- Remove the cap of the Liquafeed refill bottle. Insert and twist it into the LiquaFeed feeder.
- Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated.
With Watering Cans:
- Remove the cap of the Liquafeed refill bottle. Attach dosing spoon by twisting it onto the bottle.
- Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
- Pour Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to the base of the plants. One gallon feeds approx. 10 square feet.
Have a question about this product?