Pest Control Equipment
By DoMyOwn staff
Pest Control Equipment
At Do My Own Pest Control we carry a comprehensive line of tested, durable, professional grade pest control equipment to make your pest control application faster, easier, and more effective.
For dusting large areas such as basements, attics, and crawlspaces
- B&G Electric Duster M2250 - Ideal for dusting large volumes of insecticide dust into open spaces. This duster holds up to 3 pounds of dust or granular (such as Drione, Timbor, Borid, etc), and features a large 3.5" opening for easy filling.
Hand dusters are easy to use-simply fill and puff! These dusters are most often used for crack and crevice applications.
- B&G 2 Quart Duster 1152-A -Great for home or light commercial use. This duster holds up to a pound and a half of your favorite dust (such as Drione, Timbor, Borid, etc) or 2 quarts of granular, and features a large 3.5" opening for easy filling.
- Bulb Duster 4 oz -Small bulb duster for applying fine dust insecticide such as Delta Dust, Drione Dust, or Tempo.
- Centrobulb Duster - 14oz. duster features a curved brass extension for reaching deep inside cracks and crevices.
- Dustin Mizer -A great hand-held duster for dusting insecticides in garden and landscape areas.
- Hand Duster - Professional duster recommended for applying dust in hard to reach areas.
Hand-held Sprayers / Hose-End Sprayers
A hose end sprayer is needed for applying liquid pesticide applications in and around the home, such as perimeter or spot treatments.
- B&G 1 Gallon Sprayer -Top of the line sprayer that pest control companies have trusted for over 50 years
- Premier 1 Gallon Sprayer -Professional-grade sprayer perfect for home pest control
- Premier 2 Gallon Sprayer - High-quality professional sprayer by Chapin
- Stainless Steel 2 gallon Sprayer -Stainless steel sprayer with high-quality parts and construction for ultimate durability.
- SureSpray 1 Gal Sprayer -The Chapin Sure Spray 1 Gallon Sprayer is an effective and inexpensive way to apply liquid pesticides around your home or office.
A fogger is an electric unit that produces an insecticide mist that can be used indoors (for homes, warehouses, restaurants) and outdoors. Natural pyrethrins are the products of choice when using this type of fogger.
- Fogmaster Jr 5330 -A reliable less expensive fogger for smaller applications. Constructed of corrosion-resistant materials. Equipment only, does not include liquid fogging agent.
- Fogmaster Micro Jet ULV Fogger 7401 -A versatile ultra low volume fogger that allows for precise adjustment of particle size.
- B&G Ultra Lite Fogger ULV M2400 -The industry standard for fogging. Excellent quality and durability.
Bait Guns are intended to make the job of applying gel baits quick, easy, clean, and precise.
- Masterline Professional Bait Gun -Professional bait gun that fits 27-30gm bait gel reservoirs
- Maxforce Professional Bait Gun Kit -Maxforce Bait Gun
Used for ease is broadcasting granular insecticides and fertilizers.
- HandyGreen II Spreader -Ideal homeowner spreader for granular products over a small to medium area.
1 of 1 people found this article informative and helpful.