DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Each cube were supplied moist, so if they gets dry, simply place them in a bowl with lukewarm water to re-wet them. Make sure they remain spongy and moist; prevent them from getting soggy. Cubes that are not used must be kept in a plastic bag so they will not dry out. Cubes should be at room temperature.
- Put seed into the hole of the cube.
- Place the tray in warm areas til germination.
- Pick cutting material - most species proliferate better from softwood tips. To prepare the material, cut diagonally below a node or stem swelling. Discard everything except for a few leaves.
- Dip the cut end into Clones Rooting Gel, then put it lightly into the pre-formed hole on top of the cube. Do not force it in; make sure to insert it just far enough to support it.
- Mist cuttings and cover the tray with clear lid or plastic bag to increase humidity. Maintain humidity by misting regularly.
Watch out for moisture in the cubes, especially in warm conditions wherein it speeds up drying out. If the moisture does not come out of the surface when squeezed, lightly water the cubes and drain properly.