3.5 of 5 stars
(14 customer reviews)
Showing only 1 star reviews - See all reviews
Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 reviews)
Sort:
  • 1 of 5 Stars

Great Idea, But Didn't Work For Me...

By Tammie on 01/08/2019

This is a Great Idea! ...but, it did not work for "me"... After "about" a week I finally saw a few nibbles, but a no go. The rat or rats are wayyy to smart for this!...More baby rats showed up! The glue pads are what work the best if you ask me...Im pulling my hair out & not sleeping over this rat situation! Just when I "think" they are gone...BAM~ one more baby rat I find on a stick pad in my garage. And, I have saw with my own eyes a baby rat run into my home (from my garage kitchen door that goes into my home) when we open it to enter the house, that's how fast these little things are!!

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

7 of 7 people found this review helpful

• 1 of 5 Stars

Meh

By Kyle on 11/01/2019

Much smaller than anticipated. Don't think the rats in my hood are gonna fit inside to get at the bait. Have 3 positioned outside, and the condensation has gotten to the bait so I can't tell if they've taken it or not. Would not buy again as they don't satisfy my needs.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

• 1 of 5 Stars

Too Light and Cheap

By Steve on 09/05/2020

Verified Purchase

I wanted the all in one, but these are too light, the wind darn near moves them. The rain gets into them. The bait gets wet. Then useless. I should have returned them.

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

• 1 of 5 Stars

To small for rats

By Hamzah on 12/05/2023

Verified Purchase

They shouldn’t advertise this for rats, it’s way too small for the rats around my neighborhood. Complete waste, don’t recommend if your trying to address a rat issue.

Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 reviews)