Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Sharon from Rose Bud, Ar writes

The homes in our neighborhood have been invaded by millipedes. How do we get rid of them?


To treat for millipedes, we recommend applying Talstar PL granules in the yard. To treat your home, we recommend applying Suspend SC. Apply 2-3 feet up and out around the outside perimeter and cracks and crevices indoors. Please take a few moments to review our article on How to Get Rid of Millipedes for more information. 

Answer last updated on: 07/24/2019

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No