- Give Orally – Mix 66 g twice daily for 2 days.
- Add 66 g of powder to 2 quarts of warm water, milk, or milk replacer. Stir or shake well. Feed by nipple bottle or esophageal feeder. It is recommended to feed this supplement twice daily for 2 days. Feedings may be given between normal milk replacer feedings.
- First Signs: Give calves 1 scoop twice daily. Recommended for 3-5 days or as needed.
- Mix into 2 quarts of milk replacer, colostrum, or electrolytes. Feed by nipple bottle or esophageal tube twice daily
- Maintenance: Give calves ½ to 1 scoop twice daily. Recommended for 3-5 days.
- Mix ½ to 1 scoop into 2 quarts of milk replacer. Feed by nipple bottle twice daily, starting 36-24 hours prior to the time of stress.
Dextrose, Sodium Acetate Anhydrous, Glycine, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Silica Aerogel, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin.