The InVite Multi - Moth Lure is saturated with pheromones rubber septa lure that easily attracts a variety of pantry moths without leaving any mess. It's great to use in storage warehouses and retail stores for capturing and monitoring target moths. The pheromones present in the lure attracts plodia, Indian meal, almond, tobacco, ephestia, Mediterranean flour and raisin moths. The lure is non-toxic, non-pesticidal and can last for up to 6 weeks of continuous use. D-Sect IMP Station can be used for discreet and protected trapping or monitoring. The product comes in 12 individually wrapped rubber septa lures.
1. Open the D-Sect Station (see directions in the D-Sect Station carton). Remove the release paper from a Glueboard and place the Glueboard in the Station.
2. Remove an InVite Multi-Moth Lure from its wrapper and place it on the Glueboard. Put the cover on the D-Sect station.
3. The InVite Multi-Moth Lure may also be used on any glueboard. Fold-up type glueboards will be better at keeping dust off the glue.
Place the Station on walls or shelving etc. and secure if needed using Hercules Putty, Liquid Nails, double-sided tape, screws, nails, Velcro, Dual Lock, wire or construction adhesive. The Station can also be hung using wire through one or more of the pre-drilled corner holes. The cover of the Station can be removed for servicing even if the base is secured down. The InVite Multi-Moth Lures will remain active for 8 weeks, or longer in cool areas.
1. Place Stations a little above eye level, preferably near or on walls, since adult moths often rest on walls.
2. Moths fly more in warmer temperatures, so place Stations in areas above 60 ºF, preferably in areas with some air movement.
3. The sex pheromone will draw male moths from 30-50 feet away, or further if there is good air flow. In warehouses, place Stations in a grid pattern every 50-100 feet.
To date I have not caught any moths with the lure assisting the trap
The Invite Multi Moth Trap is made to attract Indian meal, tobacco, almond, Mediterranean flour and raisin moths. If you are have trouble with a different pest, then you will likely have difficulty using these traps. Please let us know if you need assistance with your situation.
How long is the efficacy of the InVite Multi - Moth Lure? Can use use the gel on the lures once it stops being effective?
The InVite Multi - Moth Lure is non-toxic, non-pesticidal and can last for up to 6 weeks of continuous use. The InVite Moth Lure Gel should be placed directly onto a glueboard, it should not be placed on a used Moth Lure.