Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Keep away from children, domestic animals and pets.
This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten bait. Do not apply this product directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store only in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Keep containers closed and away from other chemicals.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be placed in trash or delivered to an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) then offer for recycling or reconditioning; or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill; or incineration