This is the second time I have used this on my lawn. Upfront, why I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't completely kill some types of broadleaf despite what the label says. It does however does a fantastic job otherwise. I followed the instructions per label and went to war with a lawn that was completely neglected for a few years.
1. Doesn't harm cool season grass. I have tall fescue.
2. Completely Killed white clover, henbits, spotted spurge, Japanese clover, and dandelion. You notice patches of dark brown in your lawn after it has done its job.
3. Small dose. A bottle will last several applications for a half an acre lot of lawn.
1. Only killed about half of Indian mock strawberries, plantains, wild garlic, and some sort of ivy that I cant identify.
2. Slow. This thing works overtime and you must give it 14 days to do its thing. It killed some species of weed within a few days but on some it took 10 days or so to kill them off.
Helpful notes: things to consider. Check forecast and apply a few days before rain, it works better when it is warm (at least 75 or above) for 3 consecutive days.
Was this review helpful to you? YesNo
1 of 2 people found this review helpful