Instructions for use:
1. Remove trapping heads and attractant tubes from package.
2. Rinse out a standard one-gallon plastic milk jug or water jug of the type shown on the front of this card. Use only transparent type jugs, not opaque or colored jugs.
3. Holding an attractant tube with tip at top, carefully twist off tip. DO NOT SQUEEZE TUBE WHILE TWISTING OFF THE TOP.
4. Squirt one 30 ml tube of attractant into empty trap jug. (NOTE: Attractant has a pungent odor; bait trap outdoors. Wearing plastic gloves while baiting trap is recommended.)
5. Fill the jug half full with clean water, and swirl jug lightly to disperse attractant.
6. Slide cylinder part of trap head into mouth of jug.
7. Place trap on the ground (or hang by jug handle) outdoors in a sunlit area of high fly concentration when flies are active and wherever odors will not be a problem. DO NOT place trap within reach of livestock or pets. For maximum effectiveness, trap should be within four feet of the ground. In hot weather (highs above 90deg F), trap works better in the shade. In cooler weather, place trap in a sunny location.
8. NOTE: The Milk Jugg Fly Trap is not recommended for indoor use, or for use against biting flies.