Prefilled ready to use bait station contains 3/4 ounces of Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait. This liquid ant bait uses a sweet honeydew attractant that will attract all types of ants that will take the bait back to the colony to be fed to the queen and the other ants. The result is ant colony elimination and is another reason why using Gourmet liquid ant bait is a great choice for ant control. Liquid ant bait can be used inside as well as outdoors in proper ant bait stations as listed below.
You'll love the results you see after using Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid with 1% DOT (Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate). Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid is less repellent than other products and is far more effective at eliminating both the workers and queens in active ant colonies. Ants love Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid because it uses a special insect attractant that mimics honeydew and enhances bait acceptance by a variety of Protein Feeding Ants, Sweet Feeding Ants, and roaches.
Ant & Roach Cafe RTU bait station Instructions:
To activate Ant & Roach Cafe RTU Bait Station, place station on a flat surface with the cone facing up. If cone is filled with liquid, move station from side to side rapidly and liquid will leave the cone.
With a scissor cut the top of the cone, so that the top of the remaining cone is level with top of surrounding circular surface.
Place bait station according to label directions.
How Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid Works:
The sweet honeydew attractant in Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid draws insects to forage. Once ingested, the active ingredient DOT begins a slow attack on the ant’s central nervous system that allows them to return to their nests after consuming the bait to pass along the DOT poisoning to their young and to the queen. When other food sources are removed, ants will continue feeding on Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid until they die.
To Use Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid:
1. When using bait stations, wash hands thoroughly before handling bait to remove any odors that may be repellent to ants, i.e. tobacco, garlic, strong chemicals/ cleaners etc.
2. Remove as many competing food sources as practical. Vacuum or sweep floors to remove crumbs, etc. Ants are attracted to and will feed on Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid until they die.
3. Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid is designed to work slowly, and sufficient bait should be made available for at least 14 days of continuous feeding.
4. Repeat placement of the bait until satisfactory control has been achieved.
5. Do not use sprays, foggers or any strong chemicals or cleaners near the bait containers or placements. This may contaminate the bait and cause the insects to cease feeding.
Indoor Treatment: Use Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid for the control of ants or German Cockroaches. Place bait stationon a horizontal surface near ant activity. Stations filled with Gourmet Ant Bait Liquid may be placed under food cabinets, sinks, stoves, refrigerators, food storage areas, attics, garages, basements, storage areas, closets, etc. Place bait stations on exterior windowsills and in doorways to help prevent entry of ants.
Outdoor Treatment: Place bait stations on exterior window-sills and in doorways to help prevent entry.
After "feeding" my ants with a grocery store ant bait, they actually started multiplying. Saw this product on the internet and thought I'd try it before calling a professional pest control company. I put these baits out and the ants starting eating it right away. They were finally gone within about 10 days. I am happy with this "do it yourself" product.