Product Q&A

« See More Q&A's

Lori writes

How do I get rid of the red household beetle bug that has invaded mid-Missouri?


Many households are having problems with the asian lady beetle (lady bugs) and stink bugs and it sounds like you may have one of these insects invading your area as well. We offer several insecticides to stop these pests in their tracks outdoors. Demon WP works well to control these insects. Be sure to spray eaves, soffits, window frames, door frames, areas where cables, pipes or wires enter into the structure and any other crack, crevice or gap where insects can harbor. As for the insects that are already indoors, we recommend that you vacuum them up as you see them.

Answer last updated on: 04/02/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No

Demon WP Insecticide

Demon WP Insecticide

5 out of 5 stars


Free Shipping*