PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II is a flexible, broad-spectrum insecticide that is organically compliant. Use PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II in greenhouses and outdoors on all growing crops and ornamentals. PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II provides rapid knockdown and kill of over 100 different listed insects. With PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II there is no pre-harvest interval and no restrictions on number of applications.
PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II is OMRI Listed for organic production, complies with the USDA National Organic Progam (NOP), and is approved under the Washington State Department of Agriculture organic food program.
Growing Crops Outdoors and in Greenhouses PyGanic may be used on most crops because its active ingredients are exempt from tolerances when applied to growing crops.
Most effective when applied to insects at early stages of life
Best applied when insects are active
Apply when beneficial insects are not present
Always follow label directions and SDS
PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II complies with the USDA National Organic Standards (7 CFR PART 205) and has been issued the Material Registration Certificate for Washington State Dept of Agriculture ( WSDA).
Used PyGanic alternating with Spinosad product; over course of 2 repeated intervals, was able to get knock-down control of an outbreak of fruit fly and grasshopper attacking our raspberry and blackberry. Sprayed at night, but still noticed a die-back of honeybees two days later. Coincidence or cause? Still it's the only "organic" product on the market that works. Previously tried neem and a different fungal control that outright failed to control either the fruit fly or the grasshopper.
This is the cheapest price I've been able to find for Pyganic. No problems here. Only thing I would say: if you need it right away then get it somewhere else. I bought a smaller bottle at a retail shop to use while I waited for this gallon bottle to arrive.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They were able to get me the quantity of product I needed at an affordable price and got it delivered to me in a timely manner! I was treated like I was the MOST important customer they have! -Thanks again
A more easy way to determine the rate of use would be helpful. Not all customers spray acres of crops. The chemical company should give product amount per gallon for better application, and better use. Ordering and shipment time was very good, and I would recommend without hesitation. I have ordered several times before and have always been pleased.
Will PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II harm butterflies and bees?
PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II contains pyrethrin as the active ingredient. Pyrethin is a non-selective insecticide which means that any insect that is contacted with the insecticide will be killed. You can help limit this effect by only applying the product when bees and butterflies are not currently visiting the area that needs to be treated.
can this product be used as a "drench" for severe ant infestation in garden beds
Raised bed have all become giant ant nests as organic weed barriers have decomposed. Ants infest and destroy vegetables and some flowers.
PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II label states for Commercial production of listed crops to kill listed insects dilute 0.9 to 1.8 fl. oz. of Pyganic Crop Protection EC 1.4II per gallon of water. Apply diluted solution with all types of agricultural sprayers, including compressed air sprayers or pump driven sprayers. It is not labeld to be used as a soil drench application and we recommend contacting the manufacturer MGK directly at 800-645-6466 for more information.
The Outdoor Ant Kit is certified Organic Food Crop Compliant and meets USDA National Organic Program Standards. This would be a good alternative option rather than treating your crops directly.
Does PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II contain piperonyl Butoxide?
PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4 II contains 1.4% pyrethrins and the remaining are 98.6% inert ingredients that are privvy to the manufacturer. Since this product is OMRI labeled, it does not contain Piperonly Butoxide.