INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Folding Wrap Method - For Protecting Wires, Cables and Small Pipes
- Measure and cut Xcluder Wrap to the length of the object to be protected.
- Start at one end*, peeling the backing off Xcluder Wrap and pressing it to the object to be protected, parallel to the direction of the wire/cable/pipe.
- Fold Xcluder Wrap over onto itself, with the wire/cable/pipe sandwiched in between.
Helical Wrap Method - For protecting multiple objects
- Peel back about 6 inches of the backing paper to expose the adhesive backing.
- Starting at one end, align the Xcluder Wrap so that it is perpendicular to the object to be protected.
- Attach the Xcluder wrap to the object by pressing firmly.
- Make one complete wrap, then continue wrapping in a helical (corkscrew) fashion along the length of the object being protected. There should be a slight overlap after each wrap to ensure there are no exposed, vulnerable surfaces.
For Protecting Flat Surfaces like Soffits and Gables
Simply peel and stick Xcluder Wrap directly to the area to be protected.