- Designed to compensate for plant nutritional deficits
- Four chelated micronutrients for maximum plant absorption
- Optimal amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, and Iron
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water while removing all contaminated clothes and shoes. If skin irritation persists, call a physician.
IF INHALED: Remove exposed individual(s) to fresh air for 20 minutes. Consult a physician/ poison center if individual's condition declines or if symptoms persist.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Keep container tightly closed. May be stored in unheated area, but keep from freezing. Store in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/ international regulations. Do not reuse container.