- NOTE: Wear gardening gloves when feeding your plants.
- Shake well prior to mixing with water.
- Add 2 to 3 doses per quart of water.
- Thoroughly drench the soil around the plant.
- Repeat every 2 to 4 weeks throughout the growing season.
HOW TO USE EASY DOSE:
NOTE: During the first use, turn the bottle upside down with the lid closed, to fill spare chamber. Then turn bottle upright again. Follow directions below.
- FLIP: Flip lid open and turn the bottle over.
- FILL: Fill your watering can with premeasured dose and water. Do NOT squeeze. For another dose, turn the bottle up and then over again.
- FEED: Feed your plants as you water.
Answer last updated on: 07/24/2019