Martins Triclopyr 4 Herbicide

Martins Triclopyr 4 Herbicide

Buy 2 or more: $34.20 each

Have a Question? Ask Our Pros!

Email Our Pros
We're here to help
Live Chat
Offline. Leave Us a Message

You May Also Need

Average Rating

There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first.

Product Overview

Martins Triclopyr 4 is a professionally formulated herbicide that manages and controls unwanted annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and woody plants. It ensures no harm to non-target plants. Controls difficult weeds and brush such as Bermudagrass, kudzu, clover, hickory, cut stumps, locust, mesquite, poison oak, and poison ivy (see label for complete list). It is absorbed through the foliage and roots and acts as a plant growth hormone mimic. Then it proceeds to kill off targeted weeds. Recommended for use in and around forests, grass pastures, rangeland, non-crop areas, turf, industrial sites, and non-irrigation ditch banks. 

Features and Specs

Active Ingredient Triclopyr BEE: (3,5,6 Trichloro-2-Pyridinyl) oxyacetic acid, butoxyethyl ester-61.6%
Target pests Bermudagrass, clover, cut stumps, hickory, kudzu, locust, mesquite, oak, poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, sweet gum, virginia creeper, wild rose, and wild violet. See label for complete list.
For use in Forests, grass pastures, rangelands, non-crops areas, turfs, industrial sites, and non-irrigation ditch banks.
Application Apply Martin's Triclopyr 4 foliarly by diluting with water or as an oil-water emulsion. See label for complete instructions.
Pet safe Yes, if used as directed.
NY, VT (Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only)
Dimensions 4.50 x 2.50 x 9.00
Shipping Weight 2.40 lbs
Manufacturer Control Solutions (Mfg. Number: 82210018)
UPC 072693101807
EPA Registration 81927-11-53883



This pesticide is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate. This chemical has properties and characteristics associated with chemicals detected in groundwater. The use of this chemical in areas where soils are permeable, particularly where the water table is shallow, may result in groundwater contamination.


Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.


Users should:

  • Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
  • Remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
  • Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.

There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first.

Questions & Answers

Have a question about this product?

There are no questions for this product yet. Ask the first.