Customer Reviews for QuinKill Max Crabgrass and Weed Killer

Rating Snapshot

5 stars   45
4 stars   10
3 stars   2
2 stars   4
1 star   9

Average Customer Rating

4.1 of 5 stars
(70 customer reviews)
QuinKill Max Crabgrass and Weed Killer
$41.60

cargo-truck Free Shipping

Info / Buy Now

Showing only 1 star reviews - See all reviews
Displaying 1 to 9 (of 9 reviews)
Sort:
  • 1 of 5 Stars

    Waiting for results.

    By Anonymous on 06/04/2013

    Applied and after 5 days no results. Called customer support and was told could take 2 weeks depending on how long after the crab grass sprouted. It also might take another application. I did notice some yellowing after one week. I mixed 1 and 1/2 oz per gallon of water and used a spreader sticker. I will update this review in a week to see what happens.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    20 of 37 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    This stuff is no better than weed-b-gone

    By Herb on 08/26/2015

    I bought this at almost twice the price of drive cause they were out of drive half gallon. ($64.00) Bought a pint of this for $38.00. Wanted to kill crabgrass, that is beyond the 3rd tiller state, foxglove, and clover. A week later in hot weather and no rain. Cant tell anything was done. Weed-B-Gone or bayer advanced with less than 2% Quinclorac would have at least turnned crabgrass orange by now.

    Expert Response  Expert response:
    We apologize you did not receive the expected results from using Quinkill. Quinkill is known as one of the best crabgrass herbicides in on the market and is used daily by professional lawn care companies. There can be certain stressors such as high heat, drought and moving that can cause treatment failure. One of our customer service team members will be in touch with you today to help trouble shoot the treatment and assist in any way possible. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    9 of 10 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    Results not quite what I expected

    By Anonymous on 06/17/2013

    Verified Purchase

    I followed the instruction for this product from the label. The results were yellowed grass for a month now with no killing of the crabgrass. If it was affected it is not apparent. Expensive with no result that I can see.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    7 of 12 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    QuinKill Crabgrass Killer

    By Dennis on 08/29/2014

    Knowing crabgrass is difficult to kill, I wasn't expecting a miracle when I used this product. Two weeks after using the product, approximately 20% of the crabgrass treated was dead. The remaining 80% seems to be growing very well. Unfortunately, 80% of the grass which was surrounding the crabgrass is now dead. If I knew this was a possibility I would have opted to use Roundup or another non-selective vegetation killer and then reseeded the area.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    5 of 9 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    don't waste your time

    By K. on 08/16/2016

    Followed directions + used a surfactant, absolutely nothing, increased amount/gal. and double sprayed area and again nothing! Not only did it not work but it was a waste of money and a bigger waste of my time!

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    5 of 6 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    No luck at all

    By Jason on 04/15/2017

    I don't know what happened, but i followed the drections to the letter and now 4 days after the 2nd application the crab grass is still doing just fine. It didn't really seem to affect anything. It really stinks.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    3 of 4 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    Killed my grass

    By Laurie on 06/10/2016

    It killed quite a bit of my grass, discolored some of the crabgrass, but didnt kill any of it and didnt even make my dandelions or clover sick......very disappointed

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    2 of 3 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    killing crabgrass

    By Alton on 08/11/2016

    I FIND THIS PRODUCT NOT VERY GOOD KILLING CRABGRASS. I HAVE BERMUDA HYBRID LAWN GRASS AND IT KILLS MY LAWN GRASS MORE THAN THE CRABGRASS.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    2 of 3 people found this review helpful

  • 1 of 5 Stars

    Doesn't Work

    By M. on 09/04/2017

    I've sprayed my crabgrass (wet them down very good) twice over a period of one week between spraying and I see absolutely no signs of the grass dying. I left a few not sprayed for a test, and I see no difference between the ones sprayed and not sprayed. I may try again, but it seems like this stuff just doesn't work.

    Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

    2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Displaying 1 to 9 (of 9 reviews)