Superthrive The Original Vitamin Solution Enhanced with Kelp is a landscaper’s best friend. It is revitalizing for all types of greenery for home gardens and professionals. Superthrive is unchallenged in its effectiveness as a plant stimulant. It is not a plant food, but can be used together with any plant fertilizing and feeding regimen. It is essential in maintaining plant health. It maxes potential by building a strong root base and reducing transplant shock and stress even for older and larger trees. It also helps to increase flower blooms and fruit and vegetable production. Superthrive may be used in multiple ways such as mix & pour, irrigation, foliar spray and root soak.
Indoor/ & Outdoor Plants: Seedlings, Bulbs, Trees, Lawns and many others * See label for complete list
1. Apply to thirsty soil weekly, monthly, daily, or constantly as needed.
2. Apply with or without fertilizer.
3. Use mixed solution the same day as made.
4. Store containers and standing mixtures out of direct sunlight.
5. Test best amounts on limited number of plants before commiting to whole crop.
6. Do not use additional water on plants for 24 hours after application.
7. For high-claw soils (slippery when wet, cracking when dry) make soil penetrable by mixing in coarse particle materials.
8. May inject into soil at root ends.
9. Do NOT inject directly into trees.
This product is one half of my "Magic Formula" that I guarantee customers will bring back their sickly and ugly plants. I'm a cheapskate so a few ounces for $15 bucks is a hard pill to swallow ... But I'm still buying it, and that my friends should tell you something. Combined with the Southern Ag 20-20-20 in a light mix will make magic happen! Trees, shrubs, perennials and the turf just love it! I drill a few holes around the ugly tree/shrub then hit the entire area with this mix ... If it's been dry water the area the day before or go the day after rain as roots need water to process the fertilizer...water again in a few days and in a very short time you will be thinking that your Merlin the Magician! May your gardens grow half as good as your weeds, David
Have used this stuff for years and it works miracles. I've had plants just about on their last leg and started watering them with this and they came back to life. Works best when plant is dry for the roots soak it up.