TurfGrassPro 25-0-0 is a 40% slow release nitrogen fertilizer that has been formulated with slowly available urea triazone nitrogen for turf. The nitrogen provides excellent color response for quick and long lasting color. Use for cool and warm season turf and apply weekly or biweekly throughout growing season. This product comes in a 2.5 gallon jug.
How many gallons of water does a bottle of TurfGrassPro 25 - 0 - 0 make?
TurfGrassPro 25 - 0 - 0 is not mixed per gallon but is per area as water is just the carrier. For Cool and Warm Season Turf: Apply 2-8 oz. per 1000 ft. sq. in 3-5 gallons of water.
You would calibrate by determining the volume of water required to treat 1,000 square feet. Use this calibration volume to determine the amount of water and fertilizer needed to treat the target area (see the following calibration example).
Note: Sprayer calibration (volume of spray needed to treat 1,000 square feet) will vary with each individual operator.
Steps in Calibration:
1. Mark an area of 1,000 square feet (i.e. 20 by 50 feet or 25 by 40 feet).
2. Place the sprayer on a level surface and add water noting the final level of water in the spray tank.
3. Spray the marked area with a sufficient volume of water to provide uniform coverage. Refill the sprayer to the same level as before measuring the amount of water added. The measured water added to the sprayer is the volume needed to cover 1,000 square feet.
4. Determine the application rate (fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft.) from the nutrients needed
5. To each volume of water used as measured in step 3, add the amount of product as determined in step 4.
Can TurfGrassPro 25 - 0 - 0 be mixed with Humic Acid and other TurfGrassPro liquid products?
There should not be any issues mixing TurfGrass Pro 25-0-0 with humic acid or other supplements as long as you follow the appropriate rates for each product you are using. We recommend that you do a small jar test for compatability anytime you are mixing products together for the first time.