- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area.
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period.
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing.
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect.
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue.
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times.
- Impregnated glue contains pheromone Tricozene Z9 for an improved catch.
How often should I change my glueboards?
We recommend that glueboards are changed every 4 weeks, to prevent the glue from drying out over a longer period of time. Particularly dry or dusty environments may require a more frequent change as atmospheric debris may become attached to the board.
Have a question about this product?