Martins Pen and Poultry Chicken and Roost Insecticide Spray is a ready-to-use insecticide that kills mites, bed bugs, and lice in chicken coops and animal housing. It contains Permethrin, an anti-parasite ingredient, which disrupts the neurons of both lice and mites. This product is best for indoor use. The dual-setting nozzle gives the user the convenience to spray on poles, walls, cages, cracks, crevices, and wherever lice and mites hide. Use the stream setting to spray in and around roosts and the fine mist setting to apply directly to poultry. See label for complete application instructions. Reapply every 28 days as needed.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage, ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are foraging the treatment area.
Except when applying to livestock, do not enter or allow others to enter treated area until sprays have dried.Except when applying to livestock, only protected handlers may be in the area during application.Do not breathe vapors or spray mist.Except when applying to livestock do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in cool, dry area away from children and domestic animals. If empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. Do not rinse unless required for recycling. If recycling is not available: then dispose of container in a sanitary landfill or, if allowed by State and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Unless otherwise instructed, place in trash. Never pour unused product down the drain or on the ground.