Available in sprayable, scatterbait, and granular formulations, one of these powerful and effective fly baits is sure to meet your specific fly control needs!
1) Golden Malrin Fly Bait- One of the most popular fly baits on the market. Golden Malrin is easy to use and kills flies rapidly.
- Description. Gold Malrin is a specially formulated scatterbait containing the fly attractant Muscamone, which flies find irresistible. Because of this powerful attractant, nuisance files will remain in the treated area to feed on the bait.
- Use. For exterior use, only around certain commercial agricultural production facilities where children or pets will NOT be present. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE.
- Application. Gold Malrin Fly Bait is very easy to apply, but should be applied only with the use of heavy duty utility gloves, directly from container or other device.
2)Maxforce Fly Spot Bait- The only way you will know you've sprayed Maxforce Fly Spot Bait is that your fly problems will disappear. And fast! This bait kills flies in 60 seconds or less. (Exterior residential only).
- Description. Maxforce Fly Spot Bait sprayable bait formulation uses not one, but THREE powerful attractants including aroma and pheromone, to lure even the most difficult fly pests normally resistant to chemical sprays. Maxforce Fly Spot Bait lasts up to 6 weeks indoors, 30 days outdoors, without the unpleasant odors!
- Use. Maxforce Fly Spot Bait may be used inside or outside commercial establishments, and outside residential ones.
- Application... could not be easier! -Just mix one pint of water and one envelope of bait in a one gallon hand sprayer, and spray surfaces near the fly infestation where flies tend to rest. Flies die within seconds! 1 envelope treats 125 sq ft.
3)Maxforce Granular Fly Bait - Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies in about 60 seconds, and keeps controlling them for up to 30 days.
- Description: Maxforce Granular Fly Bait works just as effectively as Maxforce Spot Fly Bait, but in granular form. Contains 2 powerful attractants combined with non-repellent Imidacloprid, to lure flies to their death. Lasts up to 6 weeks indoors, 30 days outdoors, and contains no unpleasant odors.
- Use: Maxforce Granular Fly Bait may be used inside or outside commercial establishments, and outside residential ones. SHOULD NOT BE USED TO TREAT AREAS ACCESSIBLE BY FOOD PRODUCING ANIMALS, CHILDREN OR PETS.
- Application: Three easy methods of application suit almost every need for fly control treatment!
View our entire line of Fly Control products, including fly bait, fly traps, and fly lights.
Fly Light Traps
Sticky Pheromone Fly Traps
Getting Rid of Flies
Indoor Fly Control
Outdoor Fly Control
Natural Fly Control